Pre-Conference Yogic and Hawaii Immersion Journey
Jan 16-19, 2011
Experience Hawaiian nature with its fresh fragrant air, lush tropical forests, naturally heated pools, snorkeling and breathtaking coastal views. You will be exposed to the primal, untouched by human hand landscape—and for those who choose so, a rare opportunity to experience the birth of new land as lava turns into soil upon meeting the ocean.
So come along and.....
- soak in the lava-heated thermal pond
- snorkel in local tidal pools with colorful fish and coral reefs
- ride along enchanting coastal roads with spectacular ocean vistas
- bathe in a "green lake" formed in an old crater
- walk through a young glistening lava field to discover newly formed beaches
- hike to a nearby pristine, wild, black-sand beach and take a swim in the magnificent Pacific
The program includes two Kundalini Yoga sessions a day, some of which will take place before dawn. It is smoking and alcohol free. This is promising to be the rejuvenating experience you have been yearning for!
Note that program will be adapted to weather and additional local conditions—thank you for your flexibility.